- Support sales team with premier customer management including technical communication, failure analysis, quality reports, and engineering support and follow-up.
- Support field sales and distributors technical issues as required, which include training, online consultant, and provides technical expertise on product to close on final sale.
- Assist division marketing and R&D in adapting current and new products to customer needs and satisfaction. Investigates market needs for innovative products and communication team to division engineering for product development.
- Handle customers’ quality claim;
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in material science or engineering, rubber engineering related is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in technical support or development for rubber product, with auto and heavy-duty market experience is preferred Good English in oral, writing and reading.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel.