1. Assist to setup Parker WeChat mini program store.
2. Adding new products and related contents to the store.
3. Review product content and make corrections with the software provided.
4. Support the online sales or sales leads distribution, reporting and analysis.
5. Collect online pricing/promotion/competitor information for the products to be sold on Parker China and Asia websites.
6. Assist to coordinate with translation teams and corporate IT.
1. Major in Computer Science & Technology, Information management, business management, Communication, or Marketing is preferable.
2. Interested in eCommerce and digital marketing.
3. Familiar with MS office. Able to learn software and ecommerce related applications quickly.
4. Good communication and visual communication skill.
5. At least three working days a week.