- Manage New Project;
- Initiate Deflation and Inflation activities
- Develop new supplier and Consolidate existing supplier
- Supplier related commercials maintenance including contract, WADPO, price.
- Equipment purchasing activities
- Maintain and expand product sourcing participation with suppliers.
- Research and develop suppliers for various components, services and alternative solutions.
- Develop and implement sourcing plans/projects for assigned commodities\platforms to achieve annual plans for quality, ontime delivery, cost reductions, and payment terms.
- Manage suppliers of assigned commodities to continually improve performance in terms of quality (Supplier PPM), ontime delivery (OTD), first past yield (FPY), cost of quality (COQ), lead time reduction, and cost reduction.
- Track and report progress through project tracking database and other reporting tools.
- Support transfer projects to ensure achievement of materials target cost, project timeline and quality of the chosen supply chain.
- Develop cost analysis tools for assigned commodities and make assessment on current level of supplier cost.
- Apply Parker sourcing systems and tools to achieve best efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve targets on PPV, OTD and PPM by effective supplier management. Proactively support strategic suppliers on their performance development with lean and six sigma methodologies
- Active member of the Global Commodity Teams.
- Analyze data and prepare reports for Sourcing team.
- Other jobs assigned by Sourcing Manager.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
1. Drive/negotiate vendors’ performance
2. Setup/maintain vendors information in system through appropriate approval via company policies and procedure
3. Supplier Consolidation
4. New Supplier Development
- Bachelor’s degree, proficient in English and computer skills
- Possess customer service concept, interpersonal skill
- Detail Oriented, Sense of responsibility, urgency and ownership
- International company experiences preferred
- Minimum 5 year working experience in the field of supply chain
- Auto parts sourcing management experience
- Result driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge in sourcing
- ERP basics knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Souring skills
14. Selfmotivated and selfstarter