- Has sales responsibility for UAS products in assigned geographic areas. And achieve sales goals and objectives in assigned O.E.M.
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships with OEM customer and distributor accounts while meeting position objectives.
- Motivates and provides sales direction and technical support to the end-users. Assist in the conversion of competitive accounts to Parker.
- Forecasts Sales through periodic analysis.
- Supports the divisions in all ongoing customer issues, commercial issues, platform engineering issues, and communication, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the industrial dusting industry.
- Ability to define and solve complex problems.
- Comprehends the integration of planning, accuracy, time management, and communication to achieve desired results.
- Common level on written and speaking in English.
- Solid understanding of PCs and relevant software packages required (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, CRM); Project a plus.
- Must be willing to travel.