- Provide laboratory service/support per the request of application engineers and product development scientists.
- Documentation and management for the efficient and safe use of the lab and all kinds of lab equipment and apparatus. Submit professional lab test and analysis report (include original experiment data) to technical service engineers and product development scientists.
- Implement 5S activities for lab termly, keep lab safe and 5S fine. Adherence to LORD Policy.
- Timely and effective completion of all assigned individual goals. Plan, design and implement laboratory test and evaluation programs per the request of application engineers and product development scientists
- Provide lab test/evaluation training for application engineers and sales when necessary. Documentation and management for all kinds equipment and apparatus include inspection and maintenance.
- Central filling for all kinds of test and analysis report. Provide standard test methods (ASTM, GB, DIN, etc.) for lab test and evaluation.
- Handle and manage chemical samples, raw materials, tools, fixtures used for the test/evaluation. Provide consumable for all experiments via purchasing and application.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- B.S degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science or related technical field with 5 years of experience or a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science or related technical field with 2 years of experience.
- Good lab hands on competence. Be able to operate basic lab equipment such as Instron, viscosity meter, mixer, oven, environment chamber, band saw, drill press, metal shear, sand blast cabinet, etc.
- Good technical reporting capability.
- Fluent reading and writing capability in Chinese Mandarin and English.
- Good computer software and database skills.
- Good communication skill and team work.