工作点点： 奉贤 上海化工区 ， 市内班车 ， 浦东和闵行
Develop innovative solutions and new approaches to engineering problems to determine the sequence of steps or processes required to fabricate and assemble products that meet the organisation?s standards of quality and cost. Analyse more complex product specifications, parts drawings, and other engineering data to develop new production processes, estimate time requirements for each step, and prepares operation sheets. Analyse existing production processes and develop recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimise risks, costs, and wastage; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products. Coach and mentor less experienced engineers; check the quality of their work, and help them resolve problems.
Identify the major, specific end results that the position is responsible for achieving. (Not statements of day-to-day details, duties or responsibilities.)
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing difficulties in a timely manner. Provide in-depth analysis to the result of investigation and provide suggestions for correction / improvement / control.
- Hold the lead in process control activities; enhance the process stability and reliability
- Provide training / direction for less experienced technicians, engineers and production personnel.
- Participate in the launch of new products into mass production; define processes, evaluate new equipment/tooling and methods, coordinate between functional groups
- Provide appropriate documentation and support when product transits to production. Define manufacturing instructions and other process specifications
- Conduct material testing for problem analysis purpose
- Manage rubber receiving inspection
- Coordinate with quality department and rubber supplier for rubber problem solving
- Contribute rubber technology to process development and new product launch
- Seek to increase productivity and reduce rubber cost and manufacturing cost
- Accept other jobs appointed by plant manager
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
(The requirements that an individual must absolutely possess to perform the essential functions of the job.)
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Chemical Engineering or rubber engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in rubber industry, preferable in multinational companies
- Familiar with rubber formula and rubber processing technology
- Good verbal and written competence in both English and Mandarin
- A responsible and committed team player with good communication and interaction skills, proactive attitude, self-initiative, can work independently
- Good computer application skills