1. Organize and manage health, safety and environmental programs, and regulation compliance policies.
2. Manage and direct ESH day to day and routing activities, actively work close and coordinate with cross functions and key stakeholders.
3. Actively participate in MOC, PSSR, PHA, PSM and investigator methodologies as leader, coordinator, and/or participant, understand and familiar with the tools to identify the risks, provide and suggest proper solutions for continuous improvements.
4. Understand of regulations and codes relating to the chemical industry. Maintain and submit government and local or SCIP level authorities of Environmental, Safety, Occupational Health documents and manage compliance.
5. Lead Environmental Impact Assessment, Safety Impact Assessment, Occupational Health Assessment to support business growth, and Safety Production Certificate renew program within time target.
6. Lead and coordinate plant internal and external audit, assessment for continuous improvement. Function as the lead contact for both internal and external audits including ISO14001 and all regulatory compliance areas.
7. Provide a communication link with the public, regulatory agencies, customers, and local emergency services.
8. Provide ESH related training to cross function employee according to established policies and management guidance to achieve assignments.
9. Provide coaching and training to ESH Engineer and Technician.
10. Ability to complete the job following all policies or procedures regarding safety, waste handling, occupational health, and environmental regulations without direct threat or significant risk to the health, safety or environment.
11. Other tasks assigned by line manager.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
(The requirements that an individual must absolutely possess to perform the essential functions of the job.)
1. Preferred 10 years industrial experience as an EHS professional or manager level, with at least 5 years chemical background.
2. Chemical Certified Safety Engineer is a must.
3. Bachelor or above degree of Science in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Safety, Engineering, or a related technical field.
4. Ability to work effectively in a team environment with management and coworkers.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects concurrently.
6. Demonstrated effort toward self-improvement by gaining new knowledge and accepting new assignments.
7. Good oral and written skills in English and Chinese.
8. Good computer application, software and database skills.