1. FC new project management which includes concept, feasibility, prototyping, pilot batch and serial production. 2. Redesign existing FC components to improve manufacturability, ease of assembly, increased reliability and decreased cost.
3. New product development which include technical specification, sample and test.
4. VA/VE project for existing product
5. Complete projects and assignments in a timely and professional manner.
6. Participate and manage cross-functional teams.
7. Interact with internal and external customers on a regular basis.
8. Effective performer in a team
9. Resolve technical customer problems.
10. Support the Manufacturing and Quality Team on technical issues, Work with SQE to solve the components issue 11. Manufacturing process tools design continue improvement of FCD production line.
12. Technical assistance on any manufacturing process required.
13. Strong Cost Reductions driven.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics.
2. Desired experience in solenoid design, especially has Fluid Control product design experience in transportation application.
3. Mechanical aptitude. Experience with drafting standards, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
4. Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages; Desired to has Design Simulation (Maxwell…) experience.
5. Has thorough in-depth knowledge of engineering domain principles, concepts, product standards, and techniques, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Ability to apply broad knowledge of other related engineering areas to area of expertise.
6. Quality System requirements (FMEA, SPC, APQP, DOE).
7. Proven experience with taking projects from concept to production. Experienced in Project management.
8. Proven Innovative thinking. Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
9. Player with the desire to satisfy the customer with strong interpersonal skills.
10. Ability to travel when required to customers for new and current design projects and occasionally to component suppliers.
11. Good at oral and written English skills.