Position Summary ：
Design and development current vane pump and transfer vane pump from other division to localize. Understand customer needs and recommend vane pump model or design customized pump per customer specification. With supervision, coordinates and administers vane product engineering initiatives
Technical support for pre-sales and recommend pump model.
Responsible for creating BOM, P/N, routing in to JDE and maintenance.
Responsibility for new pump qualification, performance and endurance test, and write standard qualification procedure
Responsibility vane pump GPP project to localized vane pump, drawing transfer and checking, local drawing output and ECN.
Cooperate to handle technical issue when pump product.
Responsibility for answering technical inquiry from sales or customer.
Cooperate quality department to handle customer claim and find the root cause and solution.
Responsibility to upgrade vane pump catalog, flyer.
Participation supplier assessment, checking supplier process, PPAP.
Other work assigned by supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydraulic major or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years hydraulic pump design experience.
- Know about metal material character and concerned heat treatment process.
- Know about MS, CAD, VAULT, Solid works software.
- Good English write and oral.
- Ability to work with multiple department.
- Excellent team work and communication.