Job Responsibility / 工作职责：
1. Responsible for the research, analyzes and design of complex electro-hydraulic systems on-time, including electric circuit, 3D & 2D model drawings, facilitating design of hydraulic circuit, power unit, piping and hosing.
2. Develop electro-hydraulic total solution concept and conduct feasibility validation through engineering activities
3. Generate and maintain engineering documentation according to customers’ requirements, e.g., bill of material, sub-assembly drawings, operation manual, testing instructions, etc.
4. Participate in the new products development process; Facilitate function testing at plant and filed testing at customer site when required.
5. Follow up the production of electro-hydraulic system, assist manufactory in commissioning electro-hydraulic system in-house.
6. Support the activity of QA/QC as technical expert to improve products quality. Mitigate design risks and resolve design issue continuously for premier customer experience.
7. Collaborate with cross-background team members and coach less-experienced engineering staff with expertise
8. All related tasks as assigned
1. Graduate in industrial or mechatronics engineering
2. At Least 5 years of relevant working experience in electro-hydraulic engineering, related working experience in commissioning is preferred.
3. Be proficient with PLC knowledge, Code sys & C code programming
4. Strong computer skills required to efficiently utilize general drawing software, e.g., Proe, Solid works, Inventor, and AutoCAD
5. Good command of English understanding
6. Team working spirit and effective communication skills