Job Responsibility / 工作职责：
1. Lead pneumatic engineering team, plan and schedule assignments to team members; provide guidance and review progress;
2. Lead new pneumatic cylinder, valve, actuator, etc product development programs within defined timeline, including customer’s technical requirement clarification, design creation, scientific analysis, prototyping, testing, supporting components verification till manufacturing process.
3. Responsible for existing product maintenance on performance, reliability, cost improvement, etc.
4. Work with overseas divisions for defined localization product.
5. Support and coordinate the design, facilitate implementation and updating of operational process flow, supporting objectives of productivity, cost and quality improvement.
6. Communicate with customers to identify new business opportunities and presents Parker product capabilities and clarify customers’ technical requirements;
7. Work with product manager to define a clear product roadmap and strategy.
8. Develop and lead VAVE and lean programs.
1. Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or indusial related
2. Must have pneumatic products design/development or manufacturing experience for 5+ years.
3. Engineering team leadership experience for 2+ years.
4. Deep understanding of pneumatic principle, product knowledge and application know-how in varied industries.
5. Familiar with manufacturing system, fabrication, tooling, workflow design and quality control standard.
6. Self-driven and able to work with limited supervision.
7. Able to communicate in English.