1. Responsible for cash management, make sure no cash shortage happen.
2. Responsible for bank notes management.
3. Responsible for bank account management, account opening/closing, annual check and related document filing.
4. Understand local regulatory environment and business culture, ensure the company’s compliance with SAFE and PBOC regulations and also meet internal SOX control reqiuements.
5. Support business on contract review on treasury related terms (LC, bank guarantee).
6. Responsible for L/C related, bank guarantee issuing, Bank Note discounting ect.
7. Managing cash pooling, credit facility, IC loans and other bank products.
8. Coordinate with tax, division finance team, bank and Corp treasury for regular dividend payment.
9. Support on FX cash flow/forecast reporting, Netting settlement.
10. Other treasury related issues assigned by the manager.
1. University or above major in finance, accounting, or economics required.
2. 1~3 years working experience with similar working background is plus.
3. Detail-oriented, Strong communication skills, Good team player.
4. Good English skills is a plus.