Manage QMS setup, centralization and operation for entire China Filtration Division, coordinate customer audit and other quality compliance matters.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
1. Persons in charge of Division or Business Unit, Functions: To deal with related applying, auditing and signing issues.
2. Related workshops and departments: To give feedback about operation condition of quality system and product quality
3. Sales Department: To deal with customers’ quality feedback.
4. Production Department: Product traceability.
5. HR&Admin Department: Attendance, lunch, seals applying. HR procedures in QMS
6. To communicate with third-party about QMS Certification.
7. To communicate with related bureau about laws and local rules.
1. Responsible for ISO9001 / IATF16949 system management and monitor of WF and SH Plant setup and centralization and operation.
2. Collect last year’s QMS operation status and issue the QMS annual plan and follow up.
3. Organize the QMS procedure training and guide each department to build and improve QMS procedure； QMS process optimization.
4. Make the QMS internal audit, product audit and process audit plan; Make the management review plan; organize the QMS internal audit and management review.
5. Perform the QMS internal audit report and management review report, and request related people to submit the corrective action report and verify its effectiveness.
6. According to third-party audit plan to guide the audit preparation and arrangement. Follow up the corrective actions submit and verification. Coordinate and conduct customer audit according to audit plan. Follow up the audit result and improvement.
7. Regular monitor and check QMS operation status and perform the report; Monthly KPI report for process effectiveness and efficiency. Track the implementation status for related department.
8. Assist each department to check and monitor the operation status of related quality procedure or instruction.
9. Participate with each department to review the KAIZEN and quality improvement projects, and do the next month plan. Perform the last month summary at the beginning of the month.
10. Responsible for the identification QMS laws and rules, to confirm the conformity with actual status.
11. Some other work assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor degree with major Material Engineering, mechanical or other Science Engineering.
Over 5-year experience in QMS management, automotive experience is required, certified ISO/IATF internal auditor.
Be familiar with ISO9001/IATF16949, experience in APQP/PPAP/PFMEA/MSA/SPC and GD&T is preferred, strong interpersonal communication skill.
Practiced in English skills.
Having the ability of communicating and cooperating, be a good team worker,be able to solve the problem in production sites.
Able to travel with less than 50% frequency