1. Manage souring activities including communications, quotations, supplier evaluation & selection
2. Evaluate supplier’s qualification and production capabilities on site and follow up productivity improvement progress with quality and engineering team
3. Review quotations, analyze the cost structure and drive cost saving projects (deflation)
4. Monitor commodity material market price tendency to maintain our price competitive.
5. Draft and sign relevant agreement with potential suppliers, such as NDA, commercial agreement, quality agreement.
6. Coordinate with Engineering & Supplier quality engineer in providing solutions to quality issues occurred.
7. Lead supplier performance review periodically. Coordinate the supplier development and continue improvement.
8. Develop crisis management and supplier back contingency programs.
9. Support to solve related issues to suppliers raised from buyer.
10. Other tasks assigned by supervisor/manager.
1. Bachelor degree in mechanical or business/commercial.
2. At least 3 years working experience in the field of mechanical or compound. More than 2 years’ sourcing experience in mechanical or chemical is preferred if the major is in business/commercial.
3. Experienced in price negotiation and hold the skills in reading drawings and Specification with adequate supplier technical qualification knowledge.
4. Must have advanced computer skills and be able to understand the electronic processing
5. Good experience in project management is a plus.
6. Good experience Import/export business is a plus
7. Fluent in both spoken and written English is a plus.
8. High standard of ethics and honesty.
9. Willing to travel.