- Implements IATF16949 / ISO9001 quality system, solves product processing problem timely, ensures product meets and exceeds customer requirements
- Assists to implement quality system and process audit and track corrective actions according to the plan. Proactively uses suitable quality improvement tools and promote in workplace, to improve quality control
- IQC strategy, work with design engineer to generate inspection working instruction.
- Responsible for coordinate customer PPAP documentation submission, Responsible for generate Control plan according to FMEA.
- Maintain internal CP based on FMEA.
- Lead/manage IPQC inspectors for in process quality manangment activities，production quality assurance and improvement.
- Be responsible for daily production quality management.
- Work with process engineer to insure robust process and process consistency.
- Workwith SQE, Production, Process and Engineering to solve quality problems in production line.
- Work with SQE to insure supplier quality performance and smooth interacted with production activities. Customer Issue Root cause Analysis
- Work with CQE to get quality feedback from customer complaints, help on root cause analysis, corrective action implementation.
- Collects and summaries quality data, report and establish improvement plan according to confirmed schedule
- Issue quality alert on production line make attention on new happened quality issues. Continuous Improvement.
- Assists to set up and implement process statistic and analysis, continuously improves product quality
- Be responsible for continuously decrease RPPM and COPQ
- Improves Process Quality competitiveness and customer satisfaction by driving continuous improvement activities and inspiring innovations of ingenious products, services, solutions and processes
- Deliver quality knowledge, tools, system training to production line, process and other related function. New Product Development Project Quality
- Be responsible QFD in product development process both NPD and IME, Follow APQP process to ensure quality requirement meet customer specifications.
- New production line MSA
B.S. Degree in an Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of Quality, Engineering or related experience. Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Quality management knowledge (IATF16949, control plan, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP, Customer Specific System Request, etc.)
- Leadership and team work player and be able work under stress. Commitment to deliver results.
- Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) is preferred. - Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality technologies
- Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques (i.e., Lean, Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, and Failure Mode & Effects Analysis).
- Demonstrate and practical problem-solving skills. Familiar with PS tools and practical experience (8D, CAR, Ishikawa, 5 whys, Pareto, etc.)