1. Monitors competitive trends in compensation through survey participation and internal procedures.
2. Compiles preliminary reports and collaborates in the completion of a large number of surveys.
3. Compiles reports and data feeds for various vendors for the Total Rewards Function.
4. Performs research for fiscal year of merit planning. Maintains and updates corporate fiscal year rate ranges and salary merit guides. Uses survey regression data to update operational divisional reference charts.
5. Provides analytical support during implementation of proposed pay changes and assists in the development and compilation of appropriate metrics to determine the effectiveness of plans.
6. Acts as lead on small projects related to compensation initiatives and makes recommendations for improvement to existing practices.
7. Provides back-up and support to Human Resource team.
8. Assists in the training of new Human Resources personnel.
9. Supports the Corporate HRIS Department with ad hoc projects as needed.
10. Provides data management support for the Benefits as required.
11. Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness.
12. Designs and develops different schemes of the variable remuneration.
1. 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, HR or related field required.
2. 2+ years related experience.
3. Outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings.
4. Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Strong experience working with analytics tools desired, working knowledge of Truven and PeopleSoft HRMS and UltiPro Payroll desired.
5. Ability to communicate effectively and establishing strong working relationships (both internal and external).
6. Ability to listen and use critical thinking to assess business needs.
7. Knowledge of and/or ability to interpret applicable laws and regulations to ensure compliance.