1. Manage the translation documents of product content and track/report the progress.
2. Review product content and make corrections with the software provided.
3. Assist to coordinate with translation teams and corporate IT.
4. Support the online sales leads distribution, reporting and analysis.
5. Collect online pricing/promotion/competitor information for the products to be sold on Parker Asia websites.
6. Assist to manage Parker branded store on 1688.com and adding new products to the store.
1. Major in Computer Science & Technology, Information management, business management, Communication, or Marketing.
2. Interested in eCommerce and digital marketing.
3. Familiar with MS office. Able to learn software and ecommerce related applications quickly.
4. Good command of English.
5. At least 2 working days per week
6. At least 6 months